Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgot to put calculator make on Business paper ... does it matter?

• 15-06-2011 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

omg im so dumb, just after remembering that i never put the make or model of my calculator on front of my business paper. am i going to get in trouble 4 that (lose marks) or does it matter with business?
    Please someone tell me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭GSI

I didn't even see that section on the front of any of my papers so I'm in the same position as you. I'm not to worried about it though tbh:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

xxCookiexx wrote: »
    omg im so dumb, just after remembering that i never put the make or model of my calculator on front of my business paper. am i going to get in trouble 4 that (lose marks) or does it matter with business?
    Please someone tell me!

:D LOL!

Jesus, the SEC are bad at screwing people over, but they're not that bad :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭roguey

I didnt put it on any of my papers, maths included, I severely doubt they will dock marks for it..dont worry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Duda17

Don't feel bad I didn't even put it on my maths papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭River Song

Your supervisor didn't notice? When I mistakenly omitted it from my Maths paper he sent the 5th year running after me to come back :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

Yeah same here I forgot to put it on my maths papers :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Con_Con

I remembered it. Even for my Irish papers! :D But no its definitely not a big deal. They just want it for maths so they know that its just a scientific calculator and not something that can calculate graphs and stuff!! But in business I'm sure it's just adding and subtracting numbers so they wont take any notice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

Con_Con wrote: »
    I remembered it. Even for my Irish papers! :D But no its definitely not a big deal. They just want it for maths so they know that its just a scientific calculator and not something that can calculate graphs and stuff!! But in business I'm sure it's just adding and subtracting numbers so they wont take any notice!

Are you even allowed to bring a calculator into an Irish exam?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Yeah same here I forgot to put it on my maths papers :P

Me too. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 xxCookiexx

Phewww! thanks guys. I'm a complete wreck this week! :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement