Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i5 2400 or 2500?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

If you aren't overclocking then the 2400 is better value for money. The only difference is that the 2500 is clocked slightly higher.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jamief123

Thanks, I'll go with that so. And is the motherboard alright?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Kapow7

<SNIP>

Sol - You don't air grievances in public. Not here, not anywhere else on Boards. Ask Moderators from where the grievance occurred to investigate things. The fact that you have such low postcount makes you look doubly suspicious for pulling a stunt like this. Do it again and it's a ban.

Like asked please delet my account as I asked I o ly came here because other members told me of several boards Jamief123 is a member

I have no interest in using this board and also take a look at jamief123 post count less than mine . PLEASE BAN DELET WHAT EVEN MAKES YOU HAPPY

I have asked for account to be deleted jamief123 show his a liar he said his joined the board and guest what he didn't and his ip match the person that stole from me.

PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 jamief123

Kapow7 wrote: »
    I have asked for account to be deleted jamief123 show his a liar he said his joined the board and guest what he didn't and his ip match the person that stole from me.

PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Man **** off. I showed you the email I sent to the mods on the other site and made an account on there. The IPs dont match because THEY'RE NOT THE SAME. If you can show me them matching I'll show you a broken piece of software.
    Here's proof I made an account - http://imgur.com/LWJe8
    Now leave me alone.

Advertisement