Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone suggest a computer game for me?

Options
  • 15-06-2011 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

I'm not looking for a game in a traditional sense, ie. a game with objectives and goals. I want a game that has no purpose other than to just play and to play without any intention of accomplishing anything.

It would have to be an online game that has other real gamers that I can play with but not play against remember a game with no purpose, no objectives, no goals and no end.

So any games like this? and if not could someone make one please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Garry's Mod I think might be for you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Noby Noby on PSN or Minecraft would probably fit the bill. Minecraft particularly

• Registered Users Posts: 27,328 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Maybe Second Life? Not much of a game as such, but it fits your description.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

As mentioned, Minecraft or Gary's Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Minecraft - nerd drug

Peggle - housewife drug.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

no objectives?
    mincraft

garrys mod

sopwith 2 Its really really old and uses your actual computer to make noise, so no need for speakers, bloody great/ hard game. also it'll take you about 5 go's before you learn to take off, and then how to shoot etc... really hard but a good laugh, i got to level 2 once, in level 2 the enemy actully shoot back :eek:

Advertisement