Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accomadtion in dublin

Options
  • 15-06-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

i need accomadation this weekend in dublin for 2 people sat night only.would like to be fairly central and not cost the earth. im not talking jurys hotel nor am i saying cardbord city. just need to get away for a night and enjoy the stay. clean, healthy and lively with a good breakfast. iv been trying but cant get any, from limerick so not know many places either.
    would realy love t here any sugestions
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Do you know Dublin ? would you stay somewhere bout 20 mins walk from city centre or would you stay lil bit further out if it was on bus route ( and i dont mean really far out) - reckon hotels in city centre it self be expensive enough

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 vertigeo

messrs wrote: »
    Do you know Dublin ? would you stay somewhere bout 20 mins walk from city centre or would you stay lil bit further out if it was on bus route ( and i dont mean really far out) - reckon hotels in city centre it self be expensive enough
    not that pushed at this stage just need accom {close to luas would be handy:)

Spear wrote: »
    Moved from N&F.
    not sure what you mean, whats N&F {{{{{{{{dont bother i just figured it out }}}}}} new here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭titanium feather

vertigeo wrote: »

Which LUAS line?

• Advertisement

Which LUAS line?
    as i said not from dublin, luas or dart not bothered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

vertigeo wrote: »

Theres a ibis in clondalkin - bout €49 for nite for room - 2 mins walk to Luas - then bout 20-30mins into city center on Luas

If you were to stay in Rathmines area - Portobello hotel have ok rooms - stayed there ages ago, from what i remember they werent 2 expensive or there is a travel lodge in Rathmines - bout 20 mins walk to city

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Butterball

Take That are playing in Croke Park Saturday night- so finding a room fairly central that doesn't cost a fair bit could be difficult- as op said maybe you should check further out from city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Advertisement