Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoos shrinking and losing shape?

Options
  • 15-06-2011 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question for ye guys?Im 20 male with a fairly modest sized arm/bicep.If I was to get say a script tattoo eg."carpe diem" on my inner bicep then later down the line put in a good 6 months gym work and increased my bicep almost double in size what way would that affect my tattoo if any?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Sgt.Peppers

it depends really on the part of your body a mate of mine got one on the side of his arm connecting to his chest ...so from the nipple across and when he lost weight and put some on again it looked messed up he spend 300 getting it touched up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

It shouldn't have any affect on the tattoo as long as it is healed correctly before undertaking any serious long term weightlifting and also it wont be affected unless you bulk up at an incredible rate and I'm talking about going from stick insect to Mr. Universe contestant in 6 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

And just for the record, you're not going to double the size of your biceps within six months. At least not without indulging in some serious chemicals

Advertisement