Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mundy, Damien Dempsey, Mick Flannery and Breaking Light July 8th Cork

Options
  • 15-06-2011 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

This looks like a great night. 4 acts in the one night at the Neptune Stadium.

Cracking idea for anyone who doesn't want to travel up and pay Owegen prices, travel costs etc.

I think tix are about e29 from Friday on Ticketmaster

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Daisy03

Sounds like a good night. Do you know if Neptune has ever been used as a concert venue before? Just wondering what the setup will be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭niall1976

I dont think it has been used before but I think will make a cracking venue.

Not sure about set up other than each act will play a full hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 hassy

Think Christy moore played there few years back, but alas i know not how it went

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Parkowen

Tickets for the Damien Dempsey, Mick Flannery, Mundy and Breaking Light concert on Friday July 8th 2011 are now on sale from www.ticketmaster.ie or further details on www.corkevents.ie or by phone to 087 7770799

Tickets from €25 available now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 hassy

ant idea of stage times for this?

• Advertisement

The seating for the concert is all un-reserved.

Doors open at 6pm and the concert should kick off at 8pm.

Bar Facilities are available for the event!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Jim Comic

Daisy03 wrote: »
    Sounds like a good night. Do you know if Neptune has ever been used as a concert venue before? Just wondering what the setup will be!

i saw b.b. king there years ago, can;t remember much about the set up though

Parkowen wrote: »
    The seating for the concert is all un-reserved.

Doors open at 6pm and the concert should kick off at 8pm.

Bar Facilities are available for the event!

My apologies - the first acts of the night will begin at 7pm and not 8pm!

Park & Ride is available from Blackpool Retail Park and the transfer from Blackpool is using Lee Cabs who have agreed a special rate of €2 per person. Their number is 021 4393977

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Is there no parking available at the stadium ?

Set up for the gig looks great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Driving down from Newbridge for this.Any idea of where best to park and how long the drive will be?

I'd park in the Montenotte hotel or Silver Springs Hotel. They're pretty close to the venue.

On the new road you'l be door to door in 2-2.5 hrs depending on traffic. Just did it yesterday in 2 hrs flat to Naas.

Cheers,
    Niall

Advertisement