Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where can I buy art in waterford?

• 15-06-2011 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi just wonderin does anyone know of a good place to buy art in town? Just doin up an apartment and lookin to get a good painting... none of them Woodie's DIY prints or anythin like that just a nice decent priced original :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

One of me mates girlfriends had a gallery show thing in dungarvan a few months back. Everything original and she sold a few of em if you wanna have a look at them lemme know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

"One Art,Please!"Dr. Zoidberg.

oneart.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Maybe the art/framing place in Georges court? Have only been in there for framing but think they sell pictures as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Saw a small art gallery in that lane behind the wacky apple,I think its new dont remember seeing it before, they might have some for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

get in contact with some of the people at soma too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 jimjammy

shockwave wrote: »
    Saw a small art gallery in that lane behind the wacky apple,I think its new dont remember seeing it before, they might have some for sale.

Yeh I was just in there the other day she has a website http://www.littlereddotgallery.com/ really nice lady!! She said she would consider a few of my own paintings to sell too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

place next to the Kings/An Siopa Beag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Big Lar

Ardmore gallery & tea room, Take the coast road make a day out of it. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Soma and garter lane. If no exhibitions on, ask. Keep an eye out at markets. Sometimes, maybe once a month i think on saturdays art is displayed on railings down by Christchurch cathedral. Head down to the cathedral and ask around id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 crucial

Cool thanks for all the replies and suggestions sofar!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

pop into Flash in revolution and tell him you'd like to buy some art. He'd love to point ya in the right direction

• Registered Users Posts: 1 anneonamoose

soma,the hive studios, beside Waterford Crystal and kite design studios across from the christchurch cathedral all original art where you can meet the artists :)

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Theres an art exibition on in the library at the moment they seem to have one every so often.

Advertisement