Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Psychologist / Trainer in Lucan/ Maynooth area

• 15-06-2011 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭

I have been on hre regarding issues we are having eith our rescue shih tzu. I've decided it's time to call in the professionals having seen little improvement in his behaviour. Can anyone recommend anyone in the clondalkin/ lucan/ maynooth area? Has anyone used dog training ireland?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭lilsis

Hi I don't really know much about dogs as I'm a cat lady but the cattery that I use is also a dog kennel and they do some rehabilitation stuff as well (hydrotheraphy I think they call it - don't know if this is what you're looking for or not). It's called the Canine Country Club and Cattery and is about 20 minutes from Maynooth. Here's their website http://caninecountryclub.ie/index.php

Anyway best of luck and hopefully everything works out.

Advertisement