Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question about biology

• 15-06-2011 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Do you kbow the way in bio it asks say for 2 examples eg Give two functions of bile. Should you give as many as you know or just two? I know in home ec you can throw down anything and they just take the correct ones but im not sure for biology?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

Lu1993 wrote: »
    Do you kbow the way in bio it asks say for 2 examples eg Give two functions of bile. Should you give as many as you know or just two? I know in home ec you can throw down anything and they just take the correct ones but im not sure for biology?

I think you need to have 2 correct and any incorrect answers take away from the correct ones. So say if you had:
    1) emulsify fats
    2) neutralise stomach acid
    3) produce red blood cells (wrong)
    I think you would get 1/3 even though 2 were right!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

Give two because if you give three and one of them is wrong it will cancel out a correct answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭brownlad

bile is the same everywhere :pthat emulsifys fat and nutralise acids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Lu1993

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement