Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for kennels in Tipp?

• 15-06-2011 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Just wondering whether anyone has any recommendations for kennels in South Tipp or West Waterford, please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Hi Helen,

I have booked Newpark Kennels near Cahir/Cashel for one night next month, havent received any feedback on them here though. Dont like booking somewhere just by picking online but dont have much of a choice now.

When do you need them for?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Helen1976

Next month !

I'll await your feedback on Newpark anyway for future reference!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

Four Paws hotel

http://www.clonmeltourism.com/?page_id=237
    from link:

4 Paws HotelFethardContact Deirdre: 087 2656204

know of loads who have stayed here and all very positive comments.

newpark i do know someone who leaves their dogs there and they are happy enough with them. I did go one day to have a look and see what they were like but noone around. I was not 100% confident on how secure it looked as in I would have been worried my dogs could be swiped easy enough.

ppink wrote: »
    Four Paws hotel

http://www.clonmeltourism.com/?page_id=237
    from link:

4 Paws HotelFethardContact Deirdre: 087 2656204

know of loads who have stayed here and all very positive comments.

newpark i do know someone who leaves their dogs there and they are happy enough with them. I did go one day to have a look and see what they were like but noone around. I was not 100% confident on how secure it looked as in I would have been worried my dogs could be swiped easy enough.

Thanks! I rang and Deirdre sounds lovely. My guy is booked in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

great let us know how you get on. my dogs love going there. she has great facilities for walking them and they are always thrilled skinny when we turn in her driveway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Helen1976 wrote: »
    Thanks! I rang and Deirdre sounds lovely. My guy is booked in :)

Me too! Thanks ppink.

Any other recommendations please? My brother in law looked after our dog when we went on holiday in July but I need to
    book kennels for Oct Bank Hol weekend so I'm bumping this up again...

Advertisement