Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths for UCD

• 15-06-2011 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if a pass in ordinary maths is required for matriculation to ucd? just it doesnt seem to say it is

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

For Arts courses at least, I don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 KoolAidRelic

Depends on the course, I think you just need six subjects to meet basic matriculation requirements and then what it says per course here: http://www.nui.ie/college/docs/matricRegs2011_12English.pdf (page 13 on)

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭smeal

it seems to be just for science courses and nursing. I wanna do law but i am BRUTAL at maths. dont think i failed like but if i did i was wondering would i get into ucd cos i know dcu and other places wont let ya in for any course without a pass in maths but then theres the whole "if ya fail maths ya fail your leavin cert" and im worried about that bit:P

Advertisement