Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All nighter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Platinum2010

Religion on the 24th someone please kill me now !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭terryincork

Religion on the 24th someone please kill me now !!

Construction 22nd..ONLY person in the whole hall..gunna be awkward! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭biggaman

went to bed at half eleven and got up at 4 for geog/maths. bout 10 mins sleep at half 8 before i left.
    Can safely say that I didn't do anything saturday, and fk all sunday studywise because i was so tired.
    But i'm doing the same for biology tomorrow because I haven't anything till economics so :D I suggest you do something similar if your planning on doing something mad, its prob the best way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Construction 22nd..ONLY person in the whole hall..gunna be awkward! :pac:

Make sure you wear your turtle suit ;)

Only part of human reproduction my brain is refusing to learn is the menstrual cycle .......
    Being a female I find this very odd:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭GSI

Only part of human reproduction my brain is refusing to learn is the menstrual cycle .......
    Being a female I find this very odd:eek:

But you see it action every month. Us males don't even have that opportunity:( consider yourself very lucky:L

GSI wrote: »
    But you see it action every month. Us males don't even have that opportunity:( consider yourself very lucky:L

Oh yes I'm sooo privileged to roll around on the floor in pain whilst drowning in a sea of my own blood every single month .60 of out my 365 days if my entire year ...... Yes very lucky indeed:pac:

Oh yes I'm sooo privileged to roll around on the floor in pain whilst drowning in a sea of my own blood every single month .60 of out my 365 days if my entire year ...... Yes very lucky indeed:pac:

Well if it meant getting a full question right in bio....I'd do it:D

If you want real pain, try getting a kick in the balls:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

Oh yes I'm sooo privileged to roll around on the floor in pain whilst drowning in a sea of my own blood every single month .60 of out my 365 days if my entire year .....

I just got sick a little..:eek:

GSI wrote: »
    Well if it meant getting a full question right in bio....I'd do it:D

If you want real pain, try getting a kick in the balls:P

try giving birth (aint tried it yet but I hear tis painful ):p

• Advertisement

Right what Im cramming tonight

Experiments, food, respiration, genetic definitions and laws, ecology definitions, urinary, diagrams and functions

New Grange, Da Vinci, Michelangelo

:oHere we go.....

i wouldnt bother learning all experiments learn major ones in detail like 6 or 9 of them

try giving birth (aint tried it yet but I hear tis painful ):p

Giving birth? Try getting sacked on football manager!

I sincerely wish Osmosis worked with paper and ink right now ,
    That way I could sleep on a chapter
    or bang my head against a book

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭biggaman

I sincerely wish Osmosis worked with paper and ink right now ,
    That way I could sleep on a chapter
    or bang my head against a book
    technically banging your head would probably require energy.. so that'd be active transport... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

biggaman wrote: »
    technically banging your head would probably require energy.. so that'd be active transport... :D

BOOM!

Lucozade anyone ? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    Lucozade anyone ? :)

You will not achieve or learn anything for the next few hours. You will only be doing yourself damage. Go to bed and wake up around 5 or 6 if you need to cram.

As my mam used to say: "An hour in the morning is worth 3 at night"

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭AlanBr

kinky...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Ye can talk of an all nighter, but think of how much you could have gotten done if you just turned off the computer :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭PurpleVintage

Well I pulled an all nighter today... went to bed at almost 6 and woke up at effing 8 and maybe thats why I cudnt remember anything I studied for History -.-. Considering pulling another all nighter though.. 15 chapters left to make 2 year old LATE notes on. -.- didnt realize it was that much until I typed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 nightdream

Study till 3am - sleep till 8.15am- go to school 8.45am - bio 9.30am - go home 12.30pm - sleep till 5pm and get up to study DCG

• Registered Users Posts: 18 danielmonteiro

any1 else on the coffee before leaving home for an exam?I
    have Spanish, Economics and portuguese in the morning.
    Not to mention Accounting at 2pm I will still drink bitta coffee to stay strong :P

haha I still remember my Junior Cert English HL.. I was writing my essay then I started writing about Jesus haha I pretty much gave the corrector a religious sermon! haha Then I took a nap of half an hour before the test was over.. I still managed to get a D hahaok
    okay that has nothing to do with the topic but since we're talking about gettin enough sleep and study that came to my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

Urgh, time is going too fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭irishgirl10

How many crammers do we have then!? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

How many crammers do we have then!? :D

Everyone else must be off cramming instead of being on their computer- or they've caved and gone to bed.:cool:

I just have the laptop on for background noise. Honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭C__

Meller wrote: »
    Everyone else must be off cramming instead of being on their computer- or they've caved and gone to bed.:cool:

I just have the laptop on for background noise. Honest.

Crammed for every single test and its worked out well so far :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

I am currently cramming... every so often I end up on here when I'm supposed to be looking at marking schemes. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭irishgirl10

Nothing wrong with an aul cram sure! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

-_- you can add me to the list, Hoping for some nice long questions on the biology tomorrow and a couple of nice exeriments :)

Advertisement