Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All nighter

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

I give up... I'm going to sleep. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

flyaway. wrote: »
    I give up... I'm going to sleep. :P

I'm so tempted but argh, it's only one night.

Not... giving up. Likely gonna pass out on the keyboard soon though.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Gav77

Biology..no choice:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭irishgirl10

Anyone else leaving out Nervous/Endocrine/Protein Synthesis as they came up last year? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 140 ✭✭MikeHough

Anyone else leaving out Nervous/Endocrine/Protein Synthesis as they came up last year? :confused:

yup :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

Ye im leaving all that out, havn't even looked at it once, highly doubt anyone of it will come up this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭irishgirl10

Great im not the only one! Iv all the expriments looked at bar the plant growth/seed germination ones, il do them in the morning...def not touching the IAA one (thankfully that came up last year too!)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cocopopsxx

Right, just up now to cram in biology. If anyone's up, then can they please tell me what experiments and what topics from section 3 are you leaving out? Please. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 nightdream

cocopopsxx wrote: »
    Right, just up now to cram in biology. If anyone's up, then can they please tallow what experiments and what topics from section 3 are you leaving out? Please. :)

Ha I just finished:D about to go to sleep now
    Make sure u know your section 1&2 really well because section 3 is only about 20% of the paper, no point spending way too much time there. Plus I think if you know either one of human or plant reproduction would be fine.

Good luck:D

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cocopopsxx

nightdream wrote: »
    Ha I just finished:D about to go to sleep now
    Make sure u know your section 1&2 really well because section 3 is only about 20% of the paper, no point spending way too much time there. Plus I think if you know either one of human or plant reproduction would be fine.

Good luck:D
    Ah you're so lucky!! I went to bed at 11 to wake up at 3! But ya, I know section 1 really well, section 2 fairly well and that's it. :( need to learn experiments and ya, leaving out plants, can't stand them!

Good luck to you too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

Haha I've been up all night studing and don't intend to sleep, I think I will be alright though as I crashed out earlier for a good 4 hours so I think I'll make it :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 BallerinaBabe

4 hours left to cram. oh how I hate biology. I'll be in bed asleep by 12.31.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Platinum2010

Ok 3 hhours to learn experiments just woke up cos the sun is in my eyes lol
    Good luck lads !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

Result: I kept falling asleep. Kept waking every hour, taking out notes, falling asleep on them...

Probably cause I had history and french yesterday...

How do people do it like! I couldnt..:( screwed....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    How do people do it like! I couldnt..:( screwed....

Redbull?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Whats with everyone pulling all nighters? :confused:

Advertisement