Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pending Bet?

• 15-06-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭

Ok so i placed this treble to win, (NOT E/W)

Frankel,

So You Think,

Fame And Glory,

So when ''So You Think'' lost today, bet lost, but according to my account on paddy power its still active and showing ''So You Think'' as a place, but i didnt back it each way, normally when a double or treble loses, even before the bet is finished it would say lose or just disappear, anyone any ideas? I dont wanna ask them incase i have a chance of getting paid and then they cop it lol.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Dailynaps

They'll settle it as a loser after fame and glory runs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 trippingjimi

Yeah, my bet on the capitals to win the stanley cup has been pending for what seems like months now since they got eliminated, just hangin around on my statement there like a bad smell. Why do they do that? :mad:

Still, bruins won so :)

Advertisement