Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lip ring

Options
  • 15-06-2011 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Has anyone ever seen a little rubber/ plastic tube thingy that can be put on a lip ring for the part inside the mouth to protect the teeth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I think I did see something like that ages ago but haven't a clue where it was. You could however just get some bioplast bars like these:

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/online_store/labret_studs_782.cfm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

I never ever EVER wear studs! Wore one for ages years ago but snagged it on my lower teeth's gums. The gum that got pulled away shrivelled and as a result my bottom front two teeth are nearly at nerve level! Hadn't heard of rubber things on the inside of rings, I don't jar my ring against my teeth but good to keep in mind. Also, when you're buying one I recommend that place at the top of stephen's green who supply and fit the ring to your custom requirements. If there's a problem with it after they've fitted it, you're able to return it. Haven't seen aftercare like that before, but they manufacture almost all the titanium jewellery other stores use (I need it as allergic to others) and they have a pride in their work. Hope some of this is helpful!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭stargirl.gra

Yeah thats real interesting about customising the rings i'll keep it in mind. I always wore a bioplast stud but I thought i did see some tubing for a ring but see I would like to wear a ring and worried bout teeth ya know. Thanks guys.

Advertisement