Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take That

Options
  • 15-06-2011 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hope I don't get into trouble for posting this.

I have 4 tickets for Croke Park on Sunday that I am unable to use (i'm not based in Ireland)

Had them on ebay but with no joy. Anyway, I'm happy to give them away to someone just so they aren't completely wasted. E tickets, so I can get them to you with no hassle.

I realise this looks like an offer too good to be true, but I'm honestly just stuck with the bloody things now and just don;t want them to be completeley wasted. Pm me, first come first served.

Note to mods:

I hope this thread is ok, I'm not selling/swapping or anything just simply giving them away.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭a very cool kid

Well, if you're sure thats really generous of you...........i sent you a mail!! Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 rosieapples

Tickets gone:) to the above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Ah balls :( hope you enjoy the concert !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

008.gif008.gif008.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

wow there are some nice people left in the world! a good deed never goes unnoticed!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

Their first post too!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

Spot on of poster! I got a free ticket too off a mate, very excited about heading now!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Miss.Marple

Wow..soooo nice of Rosieapples to do that & the lucky recipeint!!Fair play to the poster,very generous..hope they get some luck themselves for being so generous:)

Wow..soooo nice of Rosieapples to do that & the lucky recipeint!!Fair play to the poster,very generous..hope they get some luck themselves for being so generous:)

It'd be well deserved alright!

It'd be well deserved alright!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 lauraconn

Damn i nearly won 2 tickets in my job for TT...Wished i cud see them this weekend !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Just a question, don't they want ID and the credit card details or something when you show up to gigs now to avoid touts etc :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement