Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New mayor

Options
  • 15-06-2011 11:01pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It's David Fitzgerald of FG, fair play to him.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Are the mayoral elections not just a deal struck between the various parties on the council i.e. I'll vote for you this year, if you vote for me next year. Anyway, best of luck to David in his new role. Hope it goes well for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 sands15

Any hope of getting the late opening hours back for the pubs so we can be the same as every where else??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

As an estate agent I hope he will be more progressive in getting business's into the town instead of keep some out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Dymo wrote: »
    As an estate agent I hope he will be more progressive in getting business's into the town instead of keep some out.

Whaddya mean by this? What did the last mayor do (or not do)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

What do any mayors do? Get to put on the kinky chains every now and again to get their picture in the Kilkenny Advertiser opening up a supervalu if no hurler is available.

• Advertisement
Advertisement