Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement screen for Kindle

• 15-06-2011 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Any one know of any place to find a replacement screen for a Kindle 3? I've searched the web but havent found anything at a reasonable price.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Contact them, they'll replace it, no questions asked. Best customer service I've ever dealt with.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056283040

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

Not my experience. My month-old €178 Kindle is now a slab of plastic after I leaned on it in bed; they want €78 to mend or replace it.

Edit - actually that was a €198 month-old Kindle, now that I look more closely at the bill. Nearly €200, useless now. I wish they didn't run all those ads purporting to show how tough the Kindle is.

Edit again: I got back on to Amazon, and since I'd only had the Kindle a month they relented and are sending me a replacement for free, bless them.

Amazon is very forgiving. Will this continue forever ? :)

Advertisement