Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Signal Stradbally

Options
  • 15-06-2011 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Living outside Stradbally Village. Use the V'Fone dongle wireless b'band stick. Last few weeks signal is CONSTANTLY dropping, I mean every 20mins max:mad:. Have it 1.5yrs and, considering what it is, it has worked grand for the most part.

V'fone support told me it is working ok. Considering he was in India, I found that amusing:D.

Basically my question is, does anyone else from Dungarvan out have trouble or is it just me?:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Big Lar

You should try a firmware update in your dongle, or a new dongle, perhaps you might one of your friends around with their vodafone dongle (if they have one) and try the two connections simelt simultane simar at the same time :D

Advertisement