Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature student interview (C.Digital Media)

Options
  • 16-06-2011 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

I've got my interview for this course soon and I was just wondering if anyone has any tips and could give me any tips, for the interview, it'd be much appreciated!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 The Real Bolloxology

cool.gifHey i did my Interview for computer science yesterday. i know its a different course but i imagine all the interviews are standard. they are very informal and where held in the canteen along with about 5 other interviews.
    The first question was what i knew about the course.
    Then
    Am i ready to go back to full time education
    Why did i choose this course and college
    what are my reasons for going back to college
    do i have any realative experience or education in the subject
    what are my carrer goals
    Nothing to serious and if you think about your answers before the interview you should be grand.cool.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

thanks mr.bolloxology! i hope you put more thought into your reply then you did into your username :)

Advertisement