Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wonka Chocolate in Dublin

Options
  • 16-06-2011 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I've read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with the kids in my class and now they're mad for Wonka bars but don't believe that they exist. They're hounding me to bring them in some. I know you used to be able to get the Wonka Xplosion popping candy bar a few years back but I've no luck finding any.

Can you help some kids wrangle free chocolate out of their teacher?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

Im afraid they were limited editions while movie was out :( i freekin loved the fudge bar.... would love if they brought them back out.
    although when i was in manchester theyre were chocolate factory bars in selfridges. is there selfridges over her?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

That's weird cos there's definitely a Wonka company - they make Runts, Nerds & Gobstoppers - they're still available in shops. Is it just that there's not chocolate available outside the US or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Happy Pills temple bar have a load of wonka stuff, not sure about chocolate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

ah your not serious they have them in dublin?? i need to relocate seriously :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Afaik - they may have some wonka chocolates in Fallon & Byrne in town (Dublin) (wicklow st?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Theres a sweet shop in Galway that sell Nerds (the Wonka sweets) so they may sell the bars as well.. Its on the way to Mill Street from Shop Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

you can get actual wonka bars on ebay, no idea what they taste like though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

I've actually seen them in a few shops in Dublin this week. Centra beside Pearse Street train Station have wonka stuff and so does Happy Pills, Temple Bar. I've seen them in other places but I can't remember them, but those shops definitely have them.

Advertisement