Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PS3] "God Games" on the PS3?

Options
  • 16-06-2011 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend any good God Games for the PS3? I'm talking about games such as Sims 3 or Black and White.

Also, what about business/planning simulation games like Sim City, Rollercoaster tycoon etc? anything like that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Notorioux

Theme Hospital u can download it from ps store.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Notorioux wrote: »
    Theme Hospital u can download it from ps store.

I used to love that game! I'd forgotten about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

You can also download Populous the Beginning from the PS Store. Proper God game :p

Wiki page

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,479 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Not much given the incompatibility of a joypad and a God game, but this curious looking fellow is on the way in a few weeks:

It's from the creator of Another World and Heart of Darkness, so should be a fascinating oddity at the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭boiledeggs

Isn't that for xbox 360

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,479 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

boiledeggs wrote: »
    Isn't that for xbox 360

360, PS3 and PC as far as I know - logos are at the end of the trailer anyway.

Not much given the incompatibility of a joypad and a God game, but this curious looking fellow is on the way in a few weeks:

It's from the creator of Another World and Heart of Darkness, so should be a fascinating oddity at the least.

Looks fantastic, and remarkably similar to Populous but obviously miles better looking.

Definitely going to be investing in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Not much given the incompatibility of a joypad and a God game

Yep, I played a lot of these games on PC in the past and loved them but console land is pretty devoid of them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

is the above game a psn or retail release

tonydude wrote: »
    is the above game a psn or retail release

The wiki page says its going to be a PSN release

• Advertisement
Advertisement