Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liquidation shops etc. (Furniture)

Options
  • 16-06-2011 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Can anyone point out to me where those sort of 'Liquidation' shops are in Galway at the minute? I'm looking for a suite of furniture/table & chairs so thought i'd give these places a look.

There's in in Lisbaun I know, anywhere else? There's also 'Not new Trading' in Ballybane (I think?) but I think that's all 2nd hand stuff and mainly office type furniture.

I know last month (or 2) there was a showroom set-up specifically for this type of stuff in the Oranmore Business Park but think it was temporary?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

There's one doing flat pack furniture on the Curragh Line, in the same block as Corrib Trucks.

I think N17 are having a liquidation sale, saw it the the advertiser last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Robbo wrote: »
    There's one doing flat pack furniture on the Curragh Line, in the same block as Corrib Trucks.

Cheers Robbo, might give that a look for table & chairs.

Need a suite of furniture too. Nothing flash, just a comfy 3 seater and either 1 or 2 1-seaters would be nice

I think N17 are having a liquidation sale, saw it the the advertiser last week.

Cheers, is that happening at their Terryland place?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Cheers Robbo, might give that a look for table & chairs.

Need a suite of furniture too. Nothing flash, just a comfy 3 seater and either 1 or 2 1-seaters would be nice
    Ring the ould dear as well, she's been pricing a load of furniture recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Not New Trading had a nice suite leather suite upstairs the last day I was in there.

Liosban Furniture Store (behind Top Part) usually has very good prices.

The Bedroom Factory in Briarhill (across from DID) are having some kind of liquidation sale tomorrow and Saturday.

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Cheers, is that happening at their Terryland place?

Yes, as far as I remember it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Check out Ez living. They have a place where they sell unsused displays stuff in castlebar. Got a super comfy 3 and 2 seater the last day at a very resonable price.

pseudonym1 wrote: »
    Check out Ez living. They have a place where they sell unsused displays stuff in castlebar. Got a super comfy 3 and 2 seater the last day at a very resonable price.

Cheers. Was going to pop into Ez Living in Terryland today but will have to put it off until tomorrow. I'll hold off on going to Castlebar until i'm ready to buy, i'm pretty much still window shopping

Advertisement