Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to service SEAT Cars in Letterkenny

Options
  • 16-06-2011 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

HI all!

It's been a while.....

Anyhow wanted to know if any of you knowledgable people out there have any recommendations or know where to get SEAT servicing done now that Mulroy SEAT has closed :( ?

Nearest dealer I could source was Tyrone or Galway!! Any ideas? I was thinking on trying out the VW Dealer JJ Reids but having never dealt with them before I wasn't sure!

Cheers! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

jennyk8 wrote: »
    HI all!

It's been a while.....

Anyhow wanted to know if any of you knowledgable people out there have any recommendations or know where to get SEAT servicing done now that Mulroy SEAT has closed :( ?

Nearest dealer I could source was Tyrone or Galway!! Any ideas? I was thinking on trying out the VW Dealer JJ Reids but having never dealt with them before I wasn't sure!

Cheers! :)

Nearest place is the Seat dealer in Derry, heard that DMG (Skoda dealers in Donegal Town) were supposed to be getting the franchise but it hasnt happened yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jennyk8

CJC999 wrote: »
    Nearest place is the Seat dealer in Derry, heard that DMG (Skoda dealers in Donegal Town) were supposed to be getting the franchise but it hasnt happened yet.

There you go! I never knew that there was a dealer in Derry. My initial Google search didn't flag any Dealer close to Letterkenny. Looks like Boards.ie is better than Google! Seriously thanks for your reply. It was a great help. :):):)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

CJC999 wrote: »
    Interesting.

Wonder if it'll ever come to pass.

I didn't think Mulroy's would close - they had a big fancy showroom, etc. ( or maybe that's the reason they did close?).

Advertisement