Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia E52 Messages - Menu Side Scrolling

Options
  • 16-06-2011 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I guess this is only for those familiar with the E52 or similar E series phones. I have had my phone since february and it works perfectly but has developed a quirk (only word i can think for it) which annoys the hell out of me.In messaging if you open up your inbox, along the top of the screen are the icons for 'my folders', 'drafts', 'outbox,' 'sent box' etc etc and by pressing left/right on the centre toggle button allowed you to go to any of the message folders. However about a week ago when i was in inbox folder and scrolled to the right to go to sent messages, a 'set up email' folder has appeared and it is not possible to simply scroll past it to go to sent or outbox folder, once you scroll over it, it automatically takes you to an email set up wizard, which you then have to decline and exit to get back to the messaging menus. There is no facility to delete this set up wizard or even move it so it appears after all the other more regularly used folders within messaging. its driving me nuts...any one know how i can delete/move this stupid setup wizard???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I'm thinking your hitting off the messaging hot key that you never set up so that's taking you to set up email wizard.
    If you go into the control panel and set up the hot key for email to messages on press that may solve the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Thank you, done that and now at least it will scroll over it to the next menu.

How did it appear there, it only appeared there in the last week, wasnt there before hand...

Advertisement