Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New DLC for Pinball Fx2/Zen Pinball

Options
  • 16-06-2011 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭

Well guys, just a heads up for anyone playing these Pinball tables on the Xbox or PS3. They're releasing a Captain America table at the end of the month.

Should be priced around 240MSP on xbox.

Zen are continuing there trend of 1 table a month with the last 2 months seeing a Mars table and the Fantastic Four.

If you've any interest in Pinball this is some of the best value for money out there on XBLA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

That looks pretty cool. I've always found pinball oddly addictive. And I did have to lol a bit at the warning for "mild fantasy violence".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Just for anyone interested this table is available now for Xbox and PS3 and is costing 240MSP on xbox.

Also there is a nice blog post from someone working at Marvel going through the design and sign off processes involved in getting the table made.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/06/27/the-captain-america-table-for-marvel-pinball-is-marvel-approved/

New Pinball table due out on 31st of August. Ms Splosion man table to tie in with the recent XBLA game released. Looking like another solid table.

This one is exclusive to Xbox.

Another day one purchase for me. Perfect Pinball fun

Well I seem to be on my own with my love for pinball but here's some news that people should be aware of. A new table coming to XBLA called Paranormal will be free for it's first week. This means you can download the Pinball FX2 platform for free which contains demo's for 4 tables and then download the Full Paranormal table for free as well.

There is no better time for anyone who's been toying with the idea of pinball to get this table and have a go. Can't say no to a free game full stop really so from October 26th get downloading and see if it doesn't ignite a love for pinball in you.

Here's the news article on the Pinball FX webpage

http://www.pinballfx.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

djkeogh wrote: »
    Well I seem to be on my own with my love for pinball but here's some news that people should be aware of. A new table coming to XBLA called Paranormal will be free for it's first week. This means you can download the Pinball FX2 platform for free which contains demo's for 4 tables and then download the Full Paranormal table for free as well.

There is no better time for anyone who's been toying with the idea of pinball to get this table and have a go. Can't say no to a free game full stop really so from October 26th get downloading and see if it doesn't ignite a love for pinball in you.

Here's the news article on the Pinball FX webpage

http://www.pinballfx.com/

Can't say no to free, it's a limited freebie though so set a reminder on your phones to remember to download it. Offer ends Nov. 2nd I think.

• Advertisement

Yep 1 week to get the free table for life. I love Pinball FX2 so highly recommend availing of this freebie. The Paranormal table is supposed to be great as well. It's been a PS3 exclusive for awhile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

*BUMP*

Table is on the marketplace now and free for a week.

Yep get in there and get your free table guys. I've gotten hours out of a single tables before so it's a crime not to jump on this freebie.

Here's a trailer for the table

Advertisement