Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hd Pvr wanted|gfx/intro designer needed| Fifa 11 videos | Dazzle Platinum

Options
  • 16-06-2011 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hey guys,

I'm new to youtube and have been posting videos for Fifa 11 for exactly 1 week and have made 60 + subscribers, so I need to upskill myself ina variety of way to keep my subs happy and gain more subs, beacuse happy subs are healthy subs (sorry had to make that reference).

So what I need is someone to make me an intro, background and a picture for my youtube channel. I fear if I used the boring mundane one for much longer people will lose interest.

Also I would love to purchase a cheap hd pvr of someone ( can never find a good one) so I can branch off into other styles of video, gameplays, let's plays,montages etc.

Anyone selling one? :)

Be sure to check out my channel and I'll give you a shoutuot if you say you came from boards.ie ;)

Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/Gyaradose

Enjoy :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

What kind of background are you after?

It's very hard to find a cheap second hand PVR. How much are you willing to spend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Gyaradose

I can spend pretty anything, I just dont want to buy one online.

I dont really know, somehting striking really, do oyu make them? :)

Well, I can make one :)

You are going to find it very very hard to not get one online.

There warehouse is in Ireland anyway, why do you not want to order online?

Sweet do you charge? :)

WHo hauppaugge's? Well i could order straight from them but it would be cheeper on amazon but i jsut dont want the hasstle of waitind 2 weeks for a delivery and extra charges and what not :/

It's not cheaper on Amazon, and they don't deliver electronics iirc

hauppauge is the best and cheapest place as I have said several times :)

What kind of background are you looking for?

• Advertisement

you making one? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Gyaradose wrote: »
    you making one? :)

No need to ask again within a couple of hours. People often log-on and off of boards...Why not give background design a go? Learn by doing...

🤪

Sorry, just he never said if he was or not, just wondering.

What program do I need for that? What's a good one for gfx?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Cinema 4D and After Effects but both are very expensive to acquire legally.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭EmatoelDiablo

Tallon wrote: »
    It's not cheaper on Amazon, and they don't deliver electronics iirc

hauppauge is the best and cheapest place as I have said several times :)

What kind of background are you looking for?

Sorry to doubt you Tal, but I bought my PVR for Amazon.co.uk
    €165 and 5 day delivery! They took off any 'embargoes' on items as long as you spend €25.10

Less than €10 cheaper is not much considering you could have it straight from the manufacturer and with next day delivery :)

What model did you get? I heard that amazon are selling the old ones

1228? Something wrong with them?:confused:

No, nothing wrong at all, just older models

No, nothing wrong at all, just older models

Ah got worried there for a second!

Sorry :p

Sorry :p

Ah shur tis grand....just my mind starts racing bout how it might be a Chinese knockoff and will explode in the future!:eek:

Im starting out my youtube channel and have had great success with just recording from my pc, i now want to expand to consoles, i.e. record gameplay or make tutorials on my xbox 360. To do this I need a capture card and I am debating whether to get a dazzle or a hd pvr.

Dazzle says the platinum series recors in high quality but I dont think its as good quality as hd pvr?

As for the hd pvr i find it hard to find one for sale in Ireland that are willing to deliver or post as all i can find are for sale in dublin and I am from galway.

So is anyone selling a hd pvr and willing to post or deliver? Can travel a bit myself for collection.

Also how much does purchasing from hauppaugge.com cost? I've considered it but its al in dolalrs/ex vat and deliver. Anyone know how much that is in the end?

What was wrong with this thread exactly? No need to post your YT channel again - there's even an entire thread dedicated to that.

Moving...

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    What was wrong with this thread exactly? No need to post your YT channel again - there's even an entire thread dedicated to that.

Moving...

Removed the bit about my channel

• Advertisement

Sabre0001 wrote: »

Moving...

No one replied to that one selling it, it's stale and of course I asked for peoples opinions in this one that i did not ask for in the last one. So why isnt this one valid and why is it moved?

Note that this message is from a mod: No one replied saying they were selling...because no one is. The official site will post. The thread was a little old, but very findable on the first page. Yes, you asked a different question, but once again your channel is in the post.

All that aside - mod decision is final.

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Steoo_G

Take it to adverts.ie

Advertisement