Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fast Food Restaurant's near Rosslare

Options
  • 16-06-2011 1:54pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I hope you locals can help me out with a bit of info.In a couple of weeks I am taken the family to France via rosslare,the plan is to leave early and have lunch somewhere on the way.

So I am looking for a fast food restaurant (nothing fancy as the kids are all young so mcdonalds or burger king will do) on the way to Rosslare from the main Dublin road,it does not have to be the closest to Rosslare I would prefer to avoid going into the center of towns and having to messing around with parking etc etc.

Any suggestions..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

There's a KFC and McDonalds in Wexford town.

Both are only a few mins off the main Rosslare road on the outskirts of Wexford town.

McDonalds - Drinagh Retail Park, Sinnottstown, Co.Wexford

KFC - Wexford Retail Park, Clonard, Co.Wexford

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

You can see McDonalds from the main Rosslare road as your driving down from Dublin.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

TheChevron wrote: »
    You can see McDonalds from the main Rosslare road as your driving down from Dublin.

Thanks,should be hard to miss.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Dub13 wrote: »
    Thanks,should be hard to miss.....

Paul as you come into Wexford from the Oilgate side of Wexford,which im presuming you will be, Mac Donalds will be on the right after the third Roundabout.There is No signs for it really along the road, So when you come to the third roundabout you should be able to see it.Its roughly about 20 minutes from the Port.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Hi Op,

As you approach Wexford on the N11 coming from Enniscorthy, you will travel through the first roundabout (New Ross Roundabout), then the second roundabout (The Duncannon Line roundabout) and then you will approach the Drinagh roundabout (its the one with the yellow ladder bar road markings on the approach). Take the first exit off of the roundabout and Macdonalds is located on the left. Take the first road on your left to enter the Estate in which the Mcds is located in.

If you are coming down the coast road from Dublin and are coming into Wexford over Wexford Bridge, then head out of town along the Quay and Mcdonalds will be on your right just before you reach the N25.

Enjoy the trip and send us a postcard

DC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Paul as you come into Wexford from the Oilgate side of Wexford,which im presuming you will be, Mac Donalds will be on the right after the third Roundabout.There is No signs for it really along the road, So when you come to the third roundabout you should be able to see it.Its roughly about 20 minutes from the Port.
    Don't you mean the left?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭pointer28

There's a chipper in Rosslare Harbour village itself.

Turn right at the church just before you head down the hill into the port. It's up there about half a mile on the left.

Haven't been there in a long time, but it used to be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

This is McDonald's... click on the green arrow and go to Street View, that's it under construction some time ago. It's been open ages now.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Thanks for all the help.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

pointer28 wrote: »
    There's a chipper in Rosslare Harbour village itself.

Turn right at the church just before you head down the hill into the port. It's up there about half a mile on the left.

Haven't been there in a long time, but it used to be good.

I would strongly not advise this place, was horrible the last two times I had it, btw I think their is a take away in Tagoat I think, on the opposite side where Cushens pub is theres a X&L Stop shop type of place there and I think a take away of some sort, I'm not sure though

Nick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭CoolGirl101

yoyo wrote: »
    I would strongly not advise this place, was horrible the last two times I had it, btw I think their is a take away in Tagoat I think, on the opposite side where Cushens pub is theres a X&L Stop shop type of place there and I think a take away of some sort, I'm not sure though

Nick

Their food is amazing. The take away I mean, Morgans.

Advertisement