Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Go the F**k to Sleep"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

HAHAHAHAAHA!

Rude and crude, and so ridiculously true!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

It's class. I have the book too. It resonates deeply :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

Orion wrote: »
    It's class. I have the book too. It resonates deeply :D

Where did you get the book from? I got the audio book from audible.com using "borrowed" US details because it's a free download, so didn't need to enter card details, but that won't work for buying the physical book.

There was no better person to do the audio version than Samuel L Jackson. "Hell no you can't go to the bathroom! You know where you can go? The f--k to sleep!" in his best pulp fiction voice - brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

awesome! I assumed because the audio version wasn't available on Audible UK, which is part of Amazon, then the printed book wouldn't be either. Never even looked. Sweet! I'll order, like, 10, and pass them out as baby presents for years :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,142 ✭✭✭✭flazio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

I seen the book in hmv liffey valley think it was €8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Nikolai Stepanov

Laugh out loud.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Was thinking about this this morning at 2am......and again at 4am when junior wanted to dance in her cot instead of sleep :p

Will definitely have to get a copy or two for friends!

Advertisement