Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Connection

Options
  • 16-06-2011 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hi guys, I see Carpenters have opened a new store where FCUK was on Church lane, does anyone know where French Connection has moved too? or have they totally finished up now in Galway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

didn't even know Galway HAD a French Connection in the first place...ooopsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭McTigs

Carpenters had the FC shop or franchise or whatever it was.

I'd say FC are gone altogether and Carpenters are doing their own thing in the premises.

on an unrelated note, I never rated FC clothes tbh, looked nice the day you got them but never held their colour or shape after a few washs.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 lighterthought

What's Carpenters like? Never heard of them, and didn't know FC had moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

FC have moved next door and will be upstairs above Mexx.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

Don't Carpenters own the Mexx shop as well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Mexx & FCUK were run by the same guy, but I didn't think it was Carpenters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

I think it has moved up over Mexx. French connection is awesome esp there sale stuff. Makes sense to amalgamate the 2 stores.

Glad to hear about Carpenters Galway needs some more decent mensware stores,

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Buzz Buzz

Fey! wrote: »
    Mexx & FCUK were run by the same guy, but I didn't think it was Carpenters.

They are all owned by Pete Carpenter, and he used to own another store in the shopping centre beside Burtons but he sold that to one of his former employees.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Buzz Buzz wrote: »
    They are all owned by Pete Carpenter, and he used to own another store in the shopping centre beside Burtons but he sold that to one of his former employees.

Reido = legend

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Emoi

Anybody know what the heck happened to French Connection?
    Have they moved somewhere else?

I had my eye on something and went back to get it the other day and they had disappeared!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Emoi

Ha thanks!!

I did search boards for something on French Connection but that never came up!

Advertisement