Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manual Labourer to Dig (Rotovate) a Garden?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭netopia

I got my shed from this crowd and they supplied the blocks

http://www.redsettergardensheds.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You don't need to slab the entire footprint of the shed. Cavity blocks or a couple of solid blocks for each corner should suffice. Be sure to have a few off-cuts of timber if you need to levela corner or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

I got my shed from EEC HArdware in Balbriggan. Was the cheapest around at the time for the Galvanised roof shed that I wanted.

I laid a concreate slap in the corner of my garden to put the shed on as the area of the garden was quite swampy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

sgarvan wrote: »
    I got my shed from EEC HArdware in Balbriggan. Was the cheapest around at the time for the Galvanised roof shed that I wanted.

I laid a concreate slap in the corner of my garden to put the shed on as the area of the garden was quite swampy

Where did you get the slab(s) from?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

EEC Hardware up in the Stephenstown Industrial Park will have them. They'll probably deliver too if you ask nicely. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

Where did you get the slab(s) from?

I mixed the concrete myself and laid it.

I did the back garden up about 2 years ago and it has been great to have it done. Here is a picture of what we did

58091166266286409152046.jpg

Advertisement