Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google earth - a bit too invasive.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,042 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

mikom wrote: »

59b80.jpg

I wish I could make Stealth paper airplanes.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭nimrod86

I don't see what people have against street view, If you did something on streetview you don't want people to see you shouldn't be doing it!

Simple as!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Pure Sound

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

dapto1 wrote: »
    I read in a local paper before that a shopkeeper was worried that criminals in Belfast could "stake out" his shop in Kerry using Google Earth.
    LOL.

I'd be more afraid of Kerrymen heading to Belfast...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

em, is that his middle finger....?

on a final note, Google maps is the best thing since defrosted bread, pre-sliced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

They don't look very concerned about their own families.

It's a disease, which is very often a form of self-medication to ease the pain of other ailments, which wreaks havoc on the victim and those that love them.
    I just hope that you or a loved one will never have to have to endure the pain of same.

Edit. Sorry, comment hit a nerve. Four years ago, my opinion would have been same as yours .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

I know its opinion but it is not a disease and you are never powerless. I knwo loads in recoery fopr years, how did they quit if powerless....and cancer is a disease not alcoholism. This term was coined to justify the drinking and addiction.

Hi, I am willing to agree to disagree, but the original comment hit a nerve with me. However;
    I knwo loads in recoery fopr years

........is a contradiction of sorts? In "recovery" from what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Andrea B. wrote: »
    Hi, I am willing to agree to disagree, but the original comment hit a nerve with me. However;

........is a contradiction of sorts? In "recovery" from what?

Its another term they use...and its recovery from problem drinking and alcohol abuse.

As said, I will agree to disagree, otherwise this could go on forever;

http://youtu.be/crdUW5-hxSU

• Advertisement
Advertisement