Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert., please don't end :(

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

. . .How right you are. . .nothing kills time and muscles quite like turning, footing, or bagging. . .

Yeay! We didn't cut turf this year :D

Hay still has to be saved though, if there's ever a good few days ta get it cut and dried.

I can't wait to finish though! I've had more than enough of secondary school...

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Nagikami

I gave up Thai Kickboxing for the past 5 months so that's pretty much what's gonna fill my summer Ah the joys of being kicked in the face...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

I've forgotten how to unwind :( Which is why I'm stressing on boards at 1am instead of sleeping :rolleyes:
    I'm lucky enough that I've friends coming up from the country the day after I'm finished, a house party the following night, Pride is the day after that and I'm going away on the following Monday. I also have to plan an entire 10 or 11 day holiday sometime in there and sort my inkstained clothes from my non-inkstained clothes. Seriously, the amount of t-shirts, hoodies and cardigens that have patches from my pens on them is unreal! Although it is an excuse to buy some new clothes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Violafy

Who are these 19 people enjoying the exams? :rolleyes: I'm not finished until Friday - I can't wait but can see how it could be an anti-climax. I took yesterday off after German and also the whole of today ( :eek: ) because I was exhausted and just needed to let everything leave my head, but I didn't know what to do with myself! Ended up spending most of the day on computer or just doing nothing, basically.

That said, I'd still go insane if they didn't end soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I cannot understand for the life out of me why people would WANT to keep doing the LC. I'm completely wiped out at this stage from exams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 danielmonteiro

I cannot understand for the life out of me why people would WANT to keep doing the LC. I'm completely wiped out at this stage from exams.

well, there are people who really don't know how to have fun. I have 4 tests to go, can't wait for this nightmare to end so I can read my own books, night outs with friends, work and take trips and wait for the best years of my life to come.

ALSO I WANT TO GET BACK TO MY SPORTS. Since the start of the year, I gave up gym and soccer with friends for study. Okay, I didn't study everyday but still.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

ALSO I WANT TO GET BACK TO MY SPORTS.

Same as, can't fcúkin' wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Griffen262

ALSO I WANT TO GET BACK TO MY SPORTS

Im even thinking of delaying my celebrations thursday for a few hours so I can go training, my god how I miss running painfully around a pitch for an hour...

Advertisement