Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaining access to wireless

Options
  • 16-06-2011 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hiya Guys,

I would really appreciate some help here.
    I am trying to gain access to wireless broadband in my folks hosue but keep coming up against a brickwall. I can get the internet through the cable but not wireless.
    I have not had problems before here. I should add that I was living in Spain for a year and I wonder if this has anything to do with it? The other two computers (1 laptop, 1 PC) can connect no problems.

much appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Aguadulce2011

sorry Spear no idea what that means!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

It would help if you told us a bit more?

Trying to gain access to bb - what exactly does this mean?

Presumably there is a wireless network? Is it a security issue? Can your laptop see the network? etc etc

Advertisement