Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog sh1t in clane

Options
  • 16-06-2011 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭

as a pedestrian and a responsible dog owner(one that picks up my dogs gick),im sick of the state of the pathways of clane ,especially the path to the childrens school where there seems to be fresh dog sh1t every day.Are most dog owners irresponsible and have no respect anyone else or is it just the ones that walk by the school....
    rant over

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ClaneJane

Ultraman while I haven't noticed a big issue with this in clane i cant understand it in general, like yourself i always pick up after my dog and I cant understand how anyone can leave that type of mess after them. When I do see it, it really gets my going - so I feel your pain.

Advertisement