If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cost of a LG 50PV350T

Options
  • 16-06-2011 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭

Hi how much would a LG 50" 50PV350T be delivered in Dublin be?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Coyote.

Thanks for getting in touch.

At the moment the LG 50PV350 is priced at £549.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/plasma-tv/lg/50pv350/lg-50pv350

Stock on this screen at the moment is very very tight!! We have no stock here in Belfast and would need to order this screen in for you.

I would need to check on Delviery as our normal courier DPD will not take anything larger than a 42"

Usually odd size screen cost around £40 - £50 to ship but I will confirm this tomorrow for you.

Let me know what you think.

Any further questions please ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭gary29428

Do you have this TV available for in-store pick up. Need to go to Belfast in a few weeks and would pick up myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Gary.

Unfortunately not at present.

Our UK guys have them in stock in the warehouse so we can get you one in. As they are a new model, stock is a little tight, but in the next few weeks that should change.

If you want to pick one up, kick us about a week - 10 days before you come up and we'll get one in and hold it for you.

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.