Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Country butter in Limerick?

• 16-06-2011 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if it's available ?.
    Thanks
    F

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

longshot- maybe that farm shop out by curragh chase

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

One of the market stalls in the Milk Market.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tishandy

The Adare farm shop ( something or other cant remember name) that is in the milk market sells butter. Its one of the in built shops at the sideline. Looked really nice wrapped up old style in greaseproof paper. Sadly I didnt get to buy as I stood for five minutes while the only one other customer in shop was being served and about four other ladies of staff walked around tidying behind counter ignoring me. So I walked out.
    Anyway you'll get it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

tishandy wrote: »
    The Adare farm shop ( something or other cant remember name) that is in the milk market sells butter. Its one of the in built shops at the sideline. Looked really nice wrapped up old style in greaseproof paper. Sadly I didnt get to buy as I stood for five minutes while the only one other customer in shop was being served and about four other ladies of staff walked around tidying behind counter ignoring me. So I walked out.
    Anyway you'll get it there.

I found that as well, some of the stallholders and shopowners there are fairly ignorant, majority are okay though :D

Advertisement