Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B recommendation pls.

Options
  • 16-06-2011 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says, I've friends coming over to visit - two adults and one eight year old child and they'll be looking for B&B accomodation in the city center.

Any recommendations please?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

www.staydublin.com can do good deals for 1 bed apartments for a few nights. The nipper can couch it with a sleeping bag? Worked out for a friend of mine for a rugby match, right in the heart of the city.

www.reservations.goireland.com do good deals too.

If they shop in Supervalu the deals are good...

www.supervalugetawaybreaks.com

(don't count the child in when booking!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Any other suggestions for my friends guys?.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭mvt

What about that hotel that you had suggested before? Handels?Beside Christchurch. Just remembered it sounded very reasonable and as the other poster said,no need to mention the child.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

I know somebody who stayed in "The Townhouse" B&B on Gardiner St and they were very pleased with it. It also gets some good reviews on Trip Advisor too if you want to check them out :)
    http://www.townhouseofdublin.com/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

mvt wrote: »
    What about that hotel that you had suggested before? Handels?Beside Christchurch. Just remembered it sounded very reasonable and as the other poster said,no need to mention the child.

I'm waiting to hear back from them.

I seen today they're advertising rooms from from €40.

Thanks again guys, he's a good mate coming over and I'd like to see him happy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Ronan Keating

Isn't there a few hostels on Talbot Street?

Advertisement