Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sceptical about mediums

• 16-06-2011 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Its hard to believe that mediums are real. I have mixed views about it. i'm thinking of going to see for myself. My little brother died tragically last November, is there a length of time your supposed to wait until the spirit comes through or something like that? Friends of mine were telling me different things.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I've moved this to its own thread, gav, as it didnt really belong where you posted it.

The length of time will depend on you. I would not recommend going to see a medium very soon after a death.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hilloftara

i lost my brother too in 2009 ,it took 6 visits to different mediums before i got a message from him ,it was two mths before his 2nd aniversary ,leave it a while .i would recommend lisa williams new book ,read it :):)

Advertisement