Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&Bs or Self Catering near the Broadhaven Bay Hotel, Belmullet?

Options
  • 16-06-2011 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi,

Going to a wedding near at the Broadhaven hotel but it is all booked up already. What are the B&Bs that are near this hotel? Are there any self catering hotels near it too?

Cheers,
    GB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

GotBainne? wrote: »
    Hi,

Going to a wedding near at the Broadhaven hotel but it is all booked up already. What are the B&Bs that are near this hotel? Are there any self catering hotels near it too?

Cheers,
    GB

i have a list on my work computer, heading to a wedding there myself soon, ill post it tomorrow. 100 euro a night was the price at one hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭GotBainne?

irishgeo wrote: »
    i have a list on my work computer, heading to a wedding there myself soon, ill post it tomorrow. 100 euro a night was the price at one hotel.

That is great, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 foxy6

Fab new hotel in Belmullet - http://www.thetalbothotel.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Andy454

Mod Note: Dont open old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement