Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T6 screwdriver in Waterford

• 16-06-2011 5:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where you would pick up a T6 screwdriver in town? The kind of one to open phones.

I've tried Kellehers, Toners, Autofactors and even Morris but no luck. I've seen them online but need it before the weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

Kxiii wrote: »
    Anybody know where you would pick up a T6 screwdriver in town? The kind of one to open phones.

I've tried Kellehers, Toners, Autofactors and even Morris but no luck. I've seen them online but need it before the weekend.

Block & Quayle probably have a little set containing a T6.

I have one too, if you're stuck PM me.

Andy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Deevy's on parnell street. I bought a set a few years ago so maybe they still have some.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

B+Q I got a set there to open up my laptop and it had a screw in it capable of opening my phone too, twas only 2 bob for the set n'all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

Cheers for the replies guys ended up getting one in Murphy Engineering for seven quid and it does the job.

Advertisement