Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

welger rp200

• 16-06-2011 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

can you weld a crack in a roller or would you have to buy them

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭poor farmer

welded several ,.stops the cracks getting longer
    I suggest low amps and a light rod (2.5)
    The metal is quite thin and will be inclined to burn

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Swinefluproof

welded several ,.stops the cracks getting longer
    I suggest low amps and a light rod (2.5)
    The metal is quite thin and will be inclined to burn

+1. Make sure you keep a fire extinguisher/bucket of water close at hand if welding it on the baler though. Had a close call with one a few years ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Yeah weld her up! Definately keep plenty water near you. Hay and oil is only asking for a spark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭farmerjohn

well after welding it, hasnt done the trick, no fire though;) where would you pick them up and are they expensive, wat a time to be looking for it:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 733 ✭✭✭jeff greene

farmerjohn wrote: »
    well after welding it, hasnt done the trick, no fire though;) where would you pick them up and are they expensive, wat a time to be looking for it:(

Where are you? Walsh Farm Machinary in Castleisland, have them anyway. Sit down for the price!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭farmerjohn

good call jeff, i went there today and they had 2 so happy days:D,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭candor

farmerjohn wrote: »
    good call jeff, i went there today and they had 2 so happy days:D,

What price were they in the end?

Advertisement