Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

power washer hose burst...ideas?

• 16-06-2011 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hiya have a draper powerhose and the hose connecting the gun to the machine burst. Any ideas where i can get a replacement or if there is a one size fits all hose thingy I could use instead? thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

happycook wrote: »
    Hiya have a draper powerhose and the hose connecting the gun to the machine burst. Any ideas where i can get a replacement or if there is a one size fits all hose thingy I could use instead? thanks

Pirtek or else JJ Gillans will be able to supply you with a high pressure unburstable piece of hosing for not alot of euros.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 happycook

wicked thanks :) just sent an email there to both, fingers crossed wont be too much. thanks for advice

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Oh and I forgot to mention that both companies supply any type of hose fitting that you can imagine and will also make up hoses to your specifications too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 happycook

you are my new friend :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

paddy147 wrote: »
    Pirtek or else JJ Gillans will be able to supply you with a high pressure unburstable piece of hosing for not alot of euros.:)

Now there's a statement. Unburstable....

Does someone want to take up that challenge? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement