Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powermax complete siren

Options
  • 16-06-2011 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi
    I installed this system today but the customer is not happy with how loud the siren is 110 db. Is there a louder siren available? How loud is the hkc sabb?
    Thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

bryanbal wrote: »
    Hi
    I installed this system today but the customer is not happy with how loud the siren is 110 db. Is there a louder siren available? How loud is the hkc sabb?
    Thanks again

The HKC wired SABB is 110 db.
    Only alternative is to fit a second SABB if they want it louder.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭bryanbal

altor wrote: »
    The HKC wired SABB is 110 db.
    Only alternative is to fit a second SABB if they want it louder.

Any hkc sabb i have used is alot louder than this visonic. it seems to be alot quieter when standing to the side of it compared to straight in front of it.

Any hkc sabb i have used is alot louder than this visonic. it seems to be alot quieter when standing to the side of it compared to straight in front of it.

Might be a problem with the external bell. Any I use are loud enough. You could add an expander card and wire in a HKC SABB.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭bryanbal

altor wrote: »
    Might be a problem with the external bell. Any I use are loud enough. You could add an expander card and wire in a HKC SABB.

I think i will have to go with expander. Is there any programming involved and what way should i wire in the hkc sabb?

I think i will have to go with expander. Is there any programming involved and what way should i wire in the hkc sabb?

The expander is plug and play.

Panel Bellbox

12v Bell+
    12v Strobe+
    EXT- Bell-
    IN- Strobe-
    GND SAB Hold
    Z29 Tamper return

• Advertisement
Advertisement