Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any instant tans that don't streak with a hint of water?

• 16-06-2011 8:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I used to use Sally Hansen on my arms and neck to give me a hint of colour (just in the light glow). I found it really good and didn't streak or run with a bit of water. I've gone off it though because for some reason every bottle I've bought lately has glitter in it. I don't like it and it ruins my black clothes,

I bought some Rimmel Matte sumshimmer, I used to use it before and now I know why I stopped. Although colour is nice, a drop of water really ruins it. Got caught in the rain today and it was dripping of my arms and my neck. I looked a state! With Sally Hansen, never had this problem and you could easily wash your hands and it wouldn't come off. Rimmel just runs with a drop of water

Any other types of wash off tans that have bit of staying power?

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

I am not a big fan of instant / wash off tan but I have the make believe one and its not bad at all. I threw it one one night when I hadn't time to apply tan beforehand and I was happy with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

I use the Johnson's Holiday Skin lotion (the lightest) and it works well for me. Spray tans are just too hit and miss for streaks.. Just need to rub the lotion in really well and let it soak into your skin.. The change is gradual but you can notice a difference immediately and it's not orange-y like the others you see out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Dove summer glow is really nice as well, gives light, natural coverage and doesn't streak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

Dove summer glow is really nice as well, gives light, natural coverage and doesn't streak.

Yeah, I've used this before as well and it's great. I just couldn't find it in Boots and bought the Johnson's instead! I'd say they're equal, maybe Dove smells nicer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Top Image!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement