Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

freaks

Options
  • 16-06-2011 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Anyone got any ideas as to whats happeing on the comms forums , frequency db and cq ireland. they seem to be having some mod issues, there a story on cq ireland about some mod causing problems ?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

have you being banned from the sites your on about?
    i bet you have?

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

have you being banned from the sites your on about?
    i bet you have?
    +1

with a name like freakwencydb

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Anyone got any ideas as to whats happeing on the comms forums , frequency db and cq ireland. they seem to be having some mod issues, there a story on cq ireland about some mod causing problems ?.

Best thing I can suggest is to email the site and outline your issue with them that way. Best and most reliable response you will get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 freakwencydb

thanks for the replies to the thread , its a pity that ye didnt read my post before jumping to the conclusion that I was banned from the sites, or is that the typical response of those on that certain site when they see something that a certain few dislike or dont understand.
    So please have a read first and then accuse me if your point is valid.
    Are the frequency db mod people acting as mods on this as well? by the way thats a question for those who dont understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

of course you are a moan,, you join here and your first post is to have a pop at the different sites that your most likely banned from,,, if your not banned then go back to the sites and as said send the site owner this post that your posting here,,,,, i mean like if i had a problem with my gas bill i would not be ringing eircom about it now would i:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Hello and welcome to the forum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 freakwencydb

Thanks for the welcome GBEE, just think this section dormant until a couple of days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Suggestions have been made. No need for further discussion as this will turn into a pointless argument. Thread Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement