Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* Latin * Predictions, discussion and aftermath (1 thread please)

• 16-06-2011 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭

Okay, so I still got Latin left ON THE LAST TWO DAYS!! :mad:

Anyone want to share any wisdom on Latin in these last few days?

sooo screwed for Latin..need to do serious revision over the week....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭._.

Latin, nice. What's that like? (if that question isn't too off topic).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 PaddyP056

I think Horace will come up out of the writers to talk about and then theres always a question on Augustus so if u learn all the stuff about him such as his search for a successor/foreign policy/reforms etc. u should be fine. wouldnt touch architecture tho,absolutely hate that crap. Virgil is such a pain. Do u learn it off word for word?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 epicwinning

The Aeneid is the only question on the exam I do well in...

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭DM360

Aeneid is nice but I hate the context. Explain the case of ____? They have the most random ablatives, manner, respect, price, time, separation? I just slap down ablative of the means for everything.

History I'm thinking Domitian or Nero. Art and Architecture possibly Pantheon, hasn't come up in a while

Advertisement