Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clay shooting trophies.

• 16-06-2011 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

we're putting on an open shoot in a few weeks time and lookin for shooting trophies. does any one know of a good shop or an on line supplier.
    thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

There's a place on North Frederick Street in Dublin that the college clubs and the ECSC and a few others all use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭derek_g34

If you're looking for medals:

http://www.badges.org.uk/

an absolute pleasure to deal with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

I've use the below lad for years and he is class. He does everything from badges, cups, trophies and the best part he will engrave on the day if you want a specific request. A very extensive range and price wise, he will match others. He does a the major companies around Kildare
    http://www.medalsireland.com/welcome/index.html/2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

David Mc Cormack at Midlands trophies in Ballymahon is your only man. He is used to organising trophies for gun clubs so has a good selection, PM me and I will give you my name and details and you can say I sent you, I have bought all club trophies from this lad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 nite owl

David Mc Cormack at Midlands trophies in Ballymahon is your only man. He is used to organising trophies for gun clubs so has a good selection, PM me and I will give you my name and details and you can say I sent you, I have bought all club trophies from this lad.
    sound lad to deal with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭bayliner

nite owl wrote: »
    sound lad to deal with
    yep! i spend up on 1000 a yr in there for trophies, wouldnt go anywhere else now at this stage:)

Advertisement