Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waxing - am I cutting it fine?

• 16-06-2011 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

There are probably hundreds of threads about this, but can't find any on my phone right now.

Basically, holiday Saturday morning, Hollywood booked for Wednesday evening. Am I cutting it fine between the waxing and the holiday, should I get it done on Tuesday/Monday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭timeforachange

There are probably hundreds of threads about this, but can't find any on my phone right now.

Basically, holiday Saturday morning, Hollywood booked for Wednesday evening. Am I cutting it fine between the waxing and the holiday, should I get it done on Tuesday/Monday?

Well I've one booked Tuesday and I fly out Thursday so I think you're safe!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Not at all, fully healed up by the next night. I take it this is your first one? A word of advice I got and have always followed to the T, keep it wet for the first day. Keep it covered and swelling'll go down even quicker, lessening the chance for an infection in the open pores and less of a risk for ingrowing hairs on the regrowth. Don't have a bath (shower if you must) til the next evening either, and no hankypanky!

And finally, bon voyage =)

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭shezza

what do you mean keep it wet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Oh shoot sorry, meant keep it wet with aloe vera! My sincerest apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Regina Phalange

Sunshine! wrote: »
    I take it this is your first one?

Not my first time, I know what I'm in for :P

Thanks for the tips, I'll be sure to use em, always have 'afterwards issues' :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement