Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live

Options
  • 16-06-2011 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

Yesterday I received an email from Xbox saying that my Gold Account has successfully automatically renewed. Today I received another email saying "You're Xbox LIVE Gold membership has expired." And in the email it showed the steps to upgrade. I logged into my account on Xbox.com and saw on the top right corner that I was still a "Gold Member". :confused::confused:

Should I just ignore the second email?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I would guess that it was just a delay on the expiry mail. I'd ignore it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Orim wrote: »
    I would guess that it was just a delay on the expiry mail. I'd ignore it.

I eh, concur

nixon_quimby.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

check https://billing.microsoft.com and see if you have any outstanding balances.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Just ignore it. you checked the website and it says that your a gold member. Happy days, don't be worrying about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭David086

Cheers lads :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

Anyboy else having issues signing into live at the min?

getting a message about some MTU setting nonsense after I run the connect test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

bastados wrote: »
    Anyboy else having issues signing into live at the min?

getting a message about some MTU setting nonsense after I run the connect test

How are you connecting? Have you a laptop bridge setup with windows XP ???

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

calex71 wrote: »
    How are you connecting? Have you a laptop bridge setup with windows XP ???
    no no bridge...Mac user here

hardwired - router -modem

When I ran the test connection it kept failing on the last step between internet and xbl...checked it first thing this morning and it worked fine though -annoying not knowing where the issue lay.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

Mod: Remove quoted link.

SPAMMer much?

Advertisement